Bicycle Accident Attorney
Advocating the Rights of Bicycle Riders on the Road
While bicyclists are trained to practice due diligence while on the road, the risk of collision with a vehicle remains high because of the bicycle’s size that usually falls in the driver’s blind spot. When you were involved in a bicycle accident, what you do immediately after can be crucial in building your personal injury case.
Here are some of the steps that you should take:
- Stay at the scene of the accident
- Check yourself for injuries
- Seek medical attention regardless of how you feel
- Contact the police
- Exchange information with the other party
- Take photos of the scene of the accident
- Inform your insurance company
During this time, it is also essential to seek legal advice from an experienced lawyer. At Coastal Claims Law Firm, we have some of the most distinguished personal injury attorneys in Florida who are all ready to fight for your rights and pursue fair compensation as soon as you call us. You can trust that our firm has sufficient experience in bicycle accident cases to help you achieve the outcome you deserve.
Call our bicycle accident lawyers at (305) 668-9377 to start building your case!
Important Information to Help with Your Bicycle Accident Case
In building your case, you can expect our knowledgeable attorneys to take the time to listen to your needs and address all your concerns. We also discuss with you some necessary information that can be helpful in validating your claim.
This information includes:
- Any formal training or safety course you have completed
- Length of time or experience riding
- Familiarity with riding in the same circumstances as in the accident
- Familiarity with the specific roadway in the accident
- Two-wheel driving record
- Use of protective clothing such as a helmet
Our Florida bicycle accident lawyers have the skills and resources to craft a legal strategy geared towards favorable results. When you have our experienced firm on our side, you can rest assured that we are committed to working tirelessly in recovering the compensation you deserve.
We are ready to advocate your rights! Schedule a consultation when you call us at (305) 668-9377.
We are ready to fight for your rights!
Schedule a free consultation by calling us at (305) 668-9377.Fill Out The Online Form