Florida Medical Malpractice Attorney
We Advocate Your Rights When Your Health is on the Line
Doctors and nurses are some of the most revered professions in the country. We entrust to them our health, our lives, and even our family. That is why it seems unthinkable that some of our medical practitioners are capable of committing negligent acts that can result in severe injuries. When you or your loved one has suffered an injury due to medical malpractice, Coastal Claims Law Firm is prepared to advocate your rights to pursue fair compensation.
We have handled multiple medical malpractice cases involving:
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
- Failure to provide necessary test and treatment
- Medication errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgery errors
- Failure to inform you of benefits and risks
- Childbirth injuries
- Nursing negligence
- Inadequate staffing, training, or supervision of staff
- Intentional neglect
Our Florida medical malpractice lawyers have extensive experience in the challenges that this kind of personal injury case entails. For several years, we have dealt with countless cases against doctors, nurses and other medical practitioners.
Schedule a consultation with our firm at (305) 668-9377 to get your case evaluated right away!
How to Prove Your Medical Malpractice Claim?
In order to bring a successful medical malpractice claim, we need to establish the following:
- Existence of doctor-patient relationship
- The provision of care fell beyond the accepted medical standard of care
- A causal connection between the doctor’s negligence and the patient’s harm
- The patient’s injury led to specific damages
When you retain our counsel, we treat your case with care and compassion. We take the time to thoroughly evaluate your case and review all the possible risks and rewards. You can trust that we have the skills and resources to help you establish your claim. Our Florida medical malpractice attorneys are committed to providing you with honest counsel and aggressive representation to recover the damages you are owed.